Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/07/05 19:28:32 UTC

Invitation to join the new ooo-L10n mailing list

The focus of the list will be OpenOffice localization.  A large part
of this is obviously translation.  The list will cover product
localization as well as website localization.

We'll try to keep this list focused on localization.  General project
discussions belong on ooo-dev.

To subscribe to the new list, send an email to:
ooo-L10n-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

This will generate an email verification which will require your response.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Invitation to join the new ooo-L10n mailing list

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
On Jul 5, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> On Jul 5, 2012, at 10:28 AM, Rob Weir wrote:

>> The focus of the list will be OpenOffice localization.  A large part
>> of this is obviously translation.  The list will cover product
>> localization as well as website localization.
>>
>> We'll try to keep this list focused on localization.  General project
>> discussions belong on ooo-dev.
>>
>> To subscribe to the new list, send an email to:
>> ooo-L10n-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
>
> For some reason this is not yet functional:
>
> Final-recipient: rfc822; ooo-l10n-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
> Action: failed
> Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 mail to ooo-l10n-subscribe@incubator.apache.org not accepted here
> Last-attempt-Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 17:44:03 +0000

The list should start accepting mail in 15 minutes or so. There is a delay after list creation until the list is functional.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Thanks.