Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by dyzc <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/30 00:58:20 UTC

Can't build Nutch 1.2 from source; so many .jav files

Hi,

I am trying to build nutch 1.2 from source but the ant command returned some many compiling errors, which later I found out are related to quite a lot of .jav files (should be .java files).

Is there a clean version somewhere?

Thanks

Re: Can't build Nutch 1.2 from source; so many .jav files

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
You have some options here

You can obtain via svn [1] and build in eclipse [2]

Alternatively you can download and build with ant from here [3]

Nutch source is shifted with .jar's and .java classes... where did you get
your .jav from?

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/nutch/tags/release-1.2/
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse1.0 (states that it is for
Nutch 1.0 but you should be able to work things out)
[3] http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/nutch/ (navigate to the suggested
mirror site then select the 1.2 src package)

--
*Lewis*

RE: Can't build Nutch 1.2 from source; so many .jav files

Posted by jeffersonzhou <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.