Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/28 14:00:54 UTC

Build bot for 1.0 branch

Hi,

Do we have any build bot running for 1.0 branch

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Build bot for 1.0 branch

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 28/08/2014 13:15, Alex Parvulescu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> no apache buildbot job, I think we need to open an INFRA ticket for it if
> you want to add it.
> travis is building trunk and the branches, but the build notifications
> don't go through for some reason.

Could this be the reason?

  notifications:
    email: false
    webhooks:

https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/blob/trunk/.travis.yml#L28

D.

Re: Build bot for 1.0 branch

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

On 28.8.14 2:15 , Alex Parvulescu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> no apache buildbot job, I think we need to open an INFRA ticket for it if
> you want to add it.

For the time being we are probably better off with Travis, though we
need to keep an eye on the build time. The Apache buildbot lately failed
most of the time due to reasons beyond our control.

Michael

Re: Build bot for 1.0 branch

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,