Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Rajiv Kurian <ra...@signalfx.com> on 2016/04/21 04:37:33 UTC

Is there a tool to list the topic-partitions on a particular broker

The kafka-topics.sh tool lists topics and where the partitions are. Is
there a similar tool where I could give it a broker id and it would give me
all the topic-partitions on it? I want to bring down a few brokers but
before doing that I want to make sure that I've migrated all topics away
from it, so such a tool would help.

Re: Is there a tool to list the topic-partitions on a particular broker

Posted by Rajiv Kurian <ra...@signalfx.com>.
Thanks - I'l try it out!

Posted by ho...@gmail.com.

Posted by Vijay Patil <vi...@gmail.com>.