Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/26 15:54:58 UTC

Re: Travis CI takes hours to process a PR on Apache Org

Hi I was able to work with INFRA team and were able to get Travis to an usable state.

Daniel enable the beta configuration on all apache repos enable on Travis [1]

I did some a few tests [2] and Travis builds are testing after a few minutes instead of hours.

I will continue with INFRA ticket and ask Daniel for the second set of repos to move to Apache Org in Github

This is the list of repos I will ask him to move, like I said in previous emails nothing brakes.
Travis and other integrations continue to work and old urls to apache org continue to work with redirects.

Move these repos to apache/incubator-openwhisk-*:

openwhisk/openwhisk-client-js
openwhisk/openwhisk-client-swift
openwhisk/openwhisk-podspecs
openwhisk/openwhisk-vscode