Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Mani, Bharanidharan" <bh...@scr.siemens.com> on 2002/05/01 21:32:27 UTC

login page customization

Hi all,
       I want to customize the login page and want to access my DB2 database
for user authentication. So as a first step i created my own login page and
gave form's action as in top.vm. I saved login.html under
jetspeed/mydir/login.html. I call this page from
templates/layouts/html/default.vm. I am able to launch this page. But when i
click login button it gives the error for $link.

TR.properties file has the entry for
tool.request.link=org.apache.turbine.util.template.TemplateLink.

can someone let me know what setting i am missing??..

thanks
bharani.