Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by "rxl@apache.org" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/10 02:44:01 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing Pulsar-client-go 0.8.0

Hello Everyone:

I hope you’ve all been doing well. In the past two months, we have

fixed a number of bugs related to connection leaks and added

some new features. For more information refer to:

https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/milestone/9
<https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/milestone/7?closed=1>

For that reason, I think we should be releasing a 0.8.0 version with

what we have today.

--

Thanks

Xiaolong Ran

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Pulsar-client-go 0.8.0

Posted by Lari Hotari <lh...@apache.org>.
+1

-Lari

to 10. helmik. 2022 klo 4.44 rxl@apache.org <ra...@gmail.com>

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1 non binding

--
Nicolò Boschi

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Pulsar-client-go 0.8.0

Posted by ZhangJian He <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1 non binding

Posted by Ming Luo <mi...@kafkaesque.io.INVALID>.
+1 non binding

Posted by Neng Lu <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1 non-binding

--
Best Regards,
Neng

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Pulsar-client-go 0.8.0

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1