Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by CmingXu <cm...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/29 01:53:23 UTC

HTTP health check fail with connection refused

Hi, All

My health check failed with error message

"HTTP health check failed: curl returned exited with status 7: curl:
(7) Failed connect to 127.0.0.1:31001; Connection refused"

I used default docker executor and docker bridge driver. I could got
curl results from 127.0.0.1:31001,  but the executor stderr report
errors.

Re: HTTP health check fail with connection refused

Posted by CmingXu <cm...@gmail.com>.
I just found made a mistake, should be containerPort instead of
hostPort in an health check. Thanks anyway.

Posted by CmingXu <cm...@gmail.com>.