Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sub3 <st...@subwest.com> on 2011/08/26 21:38:01 UTC

Embedded Broker, Trying to Load Camel

Hi,

Anyone have an example of using an embedded broker w/Camel, w/its config
files within the same jar?  I have
the ActiveMQ starting fine, just not w/Camel.

So far, I made sure:
1.) Made sure all of the namespaces point to camel.apache.org.
2.) Pointed all the xsi:schemaLocations to the local version (not a url),
like
"http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring camel-spring.xsd"
3.) Made sure they are in the jar file.

ActiveMQ starts up fine, but as soon as I try the version with "<import
resource="camel.xml"/>" in the config file, I
still get the error:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean namespace mapping: http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring

Any thought on what I am missing?
I am including my test directory (not sure if goes through the mail server),
it has the pom.xml, 1 java file and the xsd, if interested.

Thanks for any help.

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n4739257/embedded.zip embedded.zip

Re: Embedded Broker, Trying to Load Camel

Posted by sub3 <st...@subwest.com>.
Thanks for all the suggestions.

I am still having issues, but I think I have a work around.  Is it true I
could just start it up (like below) and this will have the same effect as
using the config file?  I will be creating all the routes from within code,
so are there any disadvantages?

> BrokerService broker = BrokerFactory.createBroker(new
> URI("xbean:activemq-base.xml"));
> broker.start();
> broker.waitUntilStarted();
> DefaultCamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
> ActiveMQComponent aComp = new ActiveMQComponent();
> context.addComponent("activemq",
> aComp.activeMQComponent("vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false"));
> context.start();

Thanks.

Re: Embedded Broker, Trying to Load Camel

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You need to also specify the camel-jms version, as the activemq-camel
5.5.0 will use the camel-jms 2.7.0 by default.

On 8/28/11 3:19 PM, Taariq Levack wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Your POM is mixing spring versions, you have camel-spring 2.7,
> camel-spring 2.8 also, and then spring 2.5.6 defined.
>
> Camel-spring depends on spring 3.0.5.
>
> So to fix you need to remove all the extra dependencies, and depend on
> camel-spring 2.8
>
> Taariq
>
> On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 6:33 PM, sub3<st...@subwest.com>  wrote:
>> Both. Not sure of the terminology.
>> I want to start an AMQ broker from inside a jar (with its config files)
>> with Camel running, so I can add routes.
>>
>> Multiple clients will connect and I want to start mapping some
>> components outgoing queues to others incoming queues. I will be setting
>> up these routes from code inside the jar.
>>
>> The embedded broker w/o Camel starts up fine with
>>   >  BrokerService broker = BrokerFactory.createBroker(new
>> URI("xbean:activemq-base.xml"));
>>   >  broker.start();
>>
>> But as soon as I add the 'import camel.xml' line, it has the issues
>> described previously.  An alternative might be to start it up via code.
>> Can I do that?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> On 8/27/2011 11:42 AM, BASE Logic, Inc. [via Camel] wrote:
>>> Are you trying to run camel? Or are you talking about an embedded AMQ
>>> broker?
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Thank You…
>>>
>>> Mick Knutson, President
>>>
>>> BASE Logic, Inc.
>>> Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring&  Agile Consulting
>>> p. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)
>>> p. (478) BASE-LOGIC (227-3564-42)
>>> f. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)
>>>
>>> Website: http://www.baselogic.com
>>> Blog: http://www.baselogic.com/blog/
>>> Linked IN: http://linkedin.com/in/mickknutson
>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/mickknutson
>>> ---

>> --

Willem
----------------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Re: Embedded Broker, Trying to Load Camel

Posted by Taariq Levack <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi there

Posted by sub3 <st...@subwest.com>.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Please check if you put the camel-spring jar into your class path.

On 8/27/11 6:56 AM, Mick Knutson wrote:
> Is the camel jar still getting loaded as well?
>
> ---
> Thank You…
>
> Mick Knutson, President
>
> BASE Logic, Inc.
> Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring&  Agile Consulting
> p. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)
> p. (478) BASE-LOGIC (227-3564-42)
> f. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)
>
> Website: http://www.baselogic.com
> Blog: http://www.baselogic.com/blog/
> Linked IN: http://linkedin.com/in/mickknutson
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/mickknutson
> ---
>

> On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 6:25 PM, sub3<st...@subwest.com>  wrote:
>
>> Just tried it now, both that&  "*classpath*:camel.xml". The first result
>> in file not found, the sector responded in the same:
>> "org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>> Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping:
>> http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
>>
>> So, I think that test showed the file is being loaded.  But I am not
>> sure of why it is still generating an error.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> On 8/26/2011 3:55 PM, BASE Logic, Inc. [via Camel] wrote:
>>> Did you try
>>> <import resource="*classpath:*camel.xml"/>
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Thank You…
>>>
>>> Mick Knutson, President
>>>
>>> BASE Logic, Inc.
>>> Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring&  Agile Consulting
>>> p. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)
>>> p. (478) BASE-LOGIC (227-3564-42)
>>> f. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)
>>>
>>> Website: http://www.baselogic.com