Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Waldyr Neto <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/15 16:54:35 UTC

analyzer for _text_ field

Hy, How can i configure the analyzer for the _text_ field?

Re: analyzer for _text_ field

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Waldyr, I recommend you start reading the Solr Reference Guide here: <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Understanding+Analyzers,+Tokenizers,+and+Filters>.  In the following sections, there are many examples of schema.xml configuration of field types and fields.

In general: what you’ll want to do is either modify the field type that the _text_ field uses, or create a new field type and change the _text_ field definition to use it instead.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Re: analyzer for _text_ field

Posted by Waldyr Neto <wa...@gmail.com>.
in other way, i'm loking for how i define the analyzer for the content
field :) wich is maped to _text_ field

<str name="fmap.content">_text_</str>

Re: analyzer for _text_ field

Posted by Waldyr Neto <wa...@gmail.com>.
yeap,

Re: analyzer for _text_ field

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Waldyr,

Re: analyzer for _text_ field

Posted by Waldyr Neto <wa...@gmail.com>.
tks, it works :)

Re: analyzer for _text_ field

Posted by Waldyr Neto <wa...@gmail.com>.

Re: analyzer for _text_ field

Posted by David Santamauro <da...@gmail.com>.
The opening and closing single quotes don't match

-data-binary '{ ... }\u2019

Re: analyzer for _text_ field

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: analyzer for _text_ field