Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Serge Panev <sp...@nvidia.com.INVALID> on 2021/07/18 13:34:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.9.0.rc6

Dear MXNet community,

This is the vote to release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.9.0.rc6. Voting will start Sunday, July 18th, 2021 8:00 AM and close on Thursday, July 22nd, 2021 8:00 PM PDT.

Compared to RC5, this RC6 removes the Apache license header from files already licensed under Caffe license.

Link to release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.9.0+Release+Notes

Link to release candidate:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/1.9.0.rc6

Link to source and signatures on apache dist server:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/1.9.0.rc6/

Please remember to TEST first before voting accordingly:
+1 = approve
+0 = no opinion
-1 = disapprove (provide reason)

Best regards,
Serge Panev

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.9.0.rc6

Posted by Zhu Zhaoqi <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1
-- Carrying over my vote from RC5. Thanks for following through the release!

Best,
Zhaoqi

Sandeep Krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月19日周一 下午3:47写道:

Posted by Sandeep Krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.9.0.rc6

Posted by Sheng Zha <sz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dick Carter <di...@apache.org>.
+1
I reviewed and approve the changes of the single-commit addition of this rc via 'git show 1.9.0.rc6'.
Thanks @Triston Cao for pointing out that the CI issue was related to scipy 1.7- now fixed in this rc.

    -Dick

Posted by Zhu Zhaoqi <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhenxu,

We addressed your comments on license files. Would you help review & vote
again? Would really appreciate your help with getting this version released
to our users!

Best,
Zhaoqi

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.