Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com> on 2007/10/15 17:46:20 UTC

Destination factory problem

Hi

I have this "Np DestinationFactory found" problem when running a system test. I've checked archives, the suggested solutions are all about doing some programmatic bus setup, etc...
Unfortunately it's not something I can do in my scenario.

Here's my configuration :

<beans xmlns:web="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee" xmlns:sunjaxws="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jax-ws/ri/runtime" xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xslt" xmlns:httpj="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http-jetty/configuration" xmlns:soap="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soap" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws" xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd>

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml" />

<jaxws:endpoint id="1"...other attributes omiited for brevity/ >

<jaxws:endpoint id="2"...other attributes omiited for brevity>

</beans>

In debug mode I'm seeing *two* buses created, one bus has a DestinationFactoryManagerImpl initialized properly,

for the second bus, no DestinationFactoryManagerImpl is initilized (no register() method is called on it) and hence at the service init time an exception is thrown....

Can someone please show how one can configure two endpoints such that a single bus is created...

Thanks, Sergey

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: Destination factory problem

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Sure, I will. I've just verified again that a constructor is hit twice in my mainline/trunk snapshot...

Thanks, Sergey

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: Destination factory problem

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan

----------------------------

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Sergey,

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: Destination factory problem

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan

----------------------------

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Sergey,

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: Destination factory problem

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi

I havevn't found a single test demonstrating the use of two jaxws:endpoints in a single configuration file.
So can it even work, I mean having a shared bus between two endpoins explicitly registered in the configuration file ?

However, somehow, I managed to at least the registration to succeed, after putting this definition in my config class :

<bean class="org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalTransportFactory" lazy-init="false">

<property name="transportIds">

<list>

<value>http://cxf.apache.org/transports/local</value>

<value>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http</value>