Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/14 13:06:28 UTC

[sca-java-integration-branch] databinding sdo test case failure

Just took an update from svn, and removed my mvn repository, and am getting
failures in the sdo databinding tests starting with...

Running org.apache.tuscany.databinding.sdo.SDOExceptionHandlerTestCase
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.09 sec <<<
FAI
LURE!
testGetFaultType(
org.apache.tuscany.databinding.sdo.SDOExceptionHandlerTestCase)
  Time elapsed: 0.03 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:167)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.databinding.sdo.SDOExceptionHandlerTestCase.setUp(
SDOExceptionHandlerTestCase.java:47)
        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)

Is this just me?

Simon

Re: [sca-java-integration-branch] databinding sdo test case failure

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On 3/14/07, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Just took an update from svn, and removed my mvn repository, and am
> getting failures in the sdo databinding tests starting with...
>
> Running org.apache.tuscany.databinding.sdo.SDOExceptionHandlerTestCase
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.09 sec
> <<< FAI
> LURE!
> testGetFaultType(
> org.apache.tuscany.databinding.sdo.SDOExceptionHandlerTestCase)
>   Time elapsed: 0.03 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>         at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:167)
>         at
> org.apache.tuscany.databinding.sdo.SDOExceptionHandlerTestCase.setUp(
> SDOExceptionHandlerTestCase.java:47)
>         at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare (TestCase.java:132)
>         at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
>         at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
>         at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java :113)
>         at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:124)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
>
> Is this just me?
>
> Simon

Apparently it was just me. Went in and cleaned/built the module in question
independently as opposed to from a higher level and the problem went away? I
have now started  getting this

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:167)

problem in other modules so something in my build is out of line. Time for
another complete refresh I think

Simon

Simon