Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Carl Hall <ca...@hallwaytech.com> on 2011/10/18 21:26:31 UTC

Properties in list.xml

Is it possible to reference properties from a pom or property file in a
list.xml file? I can reference them using the additionalBundles block in the
plugin configuration but it doesn't seem possible directly in the list.xml.

Re: Properties in list.xml

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
This was recently added: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-2238