Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Eugene Labunsky <el...@trendmedium.com> on 2007/04/12 13:37:29 UTC

http stream based output

Hello,

I have problem with http stream output.
I have project based on http stream sample and found that MINA can't output
more than 200 lines http reply correctly. It mixed lines in reply ;( First
time it reply correct, then not. I have added small peace of code to public
void run() in sample:

for (int i=0;i<1024;i++)
    out.println("<p>this is line: " + i+"</p>");

And ... With all available MINA releases I have problem. MINA can reply
correctly or from 284 lines...  Please, let me know where I'm wrong...

Regards,
Eugene Labunsky.

Re: http stream based output

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.
Based on previous discussions on this mailing list, I think that the
'codec' based HTTP example is the preferred method.  If you are
placing each line in to a HashMap as per the example, this could be
your problem because HashMaps do not guarantee order.  Check the API
javadocs for more information.

--
..Cheers
Mark