Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Angelo Immediata <an...@libero.it> on 2005/06/25 09:41:18 UTC

Cocoon portal

Hi all; i'm using cocoon version 2.1.7; i'm using the portal blocks and CachingUriCoplets; now, even if i have several problems, the greatest is this one: i have several pages (that is several named-item in the portal-user-anonymous.xml file); i have used the pageLabel link handler; in a my cocoon application that i have inserted under the portal block i have this link (this is in a jx file):

I have arrived to this page from the home page by using a menu and the pageLabel method; well this link doesn't make me change page... i think that by seeing pageLabel=..... the Link Engine will make me to change page instead it's not so... can anybody help me?
Thanks

Re: Install help...

Posted by Ric Turley <ri...@sktdalton.net>.
Thank you Ralph.

I had a project that specified Tomcat 5.x a while back and although it
wasn't started, it must have been in the classpath somehow.

Thanks again,
Ric Turley

Re: Install help...

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Install help...

Re: Cocoon portal

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Can you attach your layout file?  What is the name of the page you are
on when you do this?

Ralph