Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/30 20:17:53 UTC

Some problems after building from source

So I just built from source and tried starting up tomcat... the first
error I'm getting which I'm not sure if it is a real problem or not is:

[BOOT] WARN: Could not load properties file 'OJB.properties'. Using
default sett
ings!
C:\tomcat-5.5.12\bin\OJB.properties (The system cannot find the file
specified)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\tomcat-5.5.12\bin\OJB.properties (The
system c
annot find the file specified)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection
.java:70)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.configuration.impl.ConfigurationAbstractIm
pl.load(ConfigurationAbstractImpl.java:432)

Then I'm getting:

[BOOT] ERROR: Creation of PersistenceBrokerFactory (PBF) instance
failed, can't
get PBF class object
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerFactory.createPersistenceBroke
r(PersistenceBrokerFactory.java:86)
        at
org.springframework.orm.ojb.OjbFactoryUtils.getPersistenceBroker(OjbF
actoryUtils.java:106)
        at
org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.getPe
rsistenceBroker(PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.java:150)

I'm also getting:

bean wit
h name 'java.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory' defined in ServletContext
resource [
/WEB-INF/assembly/prefs.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested
exception is
 org.apache.jetspeed.prefs.PreferencesException: Failed to initialize
prefs api.
  java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
org.apache.jetspeed.prefs.PreferencesException: Failed to initialize
prefs api.
 java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.prefs.impl.PreferencesFactoryImpl.init(Preference
sFactoryImpl.java:70)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)

So I'm not sure if I missed a step or something....