Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Peter Seibel <pe...@javamonkey.com> on 2000/11/13 02:42:29 UTC

Hello

Hi, I'm a new subscriber. I've been playing around with Ant some this
weekend and perusing the source. I was wondering if there was an archive of
this list anywhere on the web? Or should I just start grabbing stuff via
ezmlm? Along the same lines, are there any design documents other than the
user guide and core.html. I just want to get a grip on what's already been
discussed to death and what hasn't. Thanks.

-Peter

--
Peter Seibel
peter@javamonkey.com

RE: Hello

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>.
Peter,

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&r=1&w=2

will give you all the ant-dev history. Many things have been "discussed to
death" :-)

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au