Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Swaminathan Rajagopalan <RS...@infosys.com> on 2004/01/07 07:39:37 UTC

& causing a problem in forward URL in struts-config.xml

When I specify "&" in the URL for a forward in the action mapping, the XML does not get loaded.
How to solve the same?

Regards,
Swaminathan Rajagopalan,
Ph : (8520261) Extn: 55955
Mail : rswami@infosys.com

RE: & causing a problem in forward URL in struts-config.xml

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
& causing a problem in forward URL in struts-config.xmlReplace all the "&"
in the url with "&amp;"
(The xml entity for '&' character as '&' itself is reserved (for use in
specifying entities... :-> ))