Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Torsten Erler <er...@net-linx.de> on 2002/05/16 11:57:50 UTC

RE: Environment problem (fixed)

Hi,

just for information, for anyone, who gets in the same trouble!

I've found the problem with the obsoleter SAX-2 implementation. In my
classpath are 2 different xml-api's (I know about that, but I cannot avoid
that, because of foreign parts in our app are delivered with this api
contained in the jar file).
To solve this, the xalan/xerxes libraries are in front of my classpath and
it works fine, but JUnit uses two different classloader, the System
ClassLoader and for reloading classes in gui (swing) testing they are using
their own Class Loader. This loader seems to ignore the sequence of
libraries in the classpath and returns the wrong implementation class (SAX
2.0beta2).
Now I've disabled class reloading and all works perfect (May god be
praised).

cu Torsten :)

---snip