Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by sac sha <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/16 22:31:42 UTC

Creating new login section in live area using lenya authentication

Hi All

I am using lenya 1.2.5. All I want to do is:

1. I have created a group through CMS
2. I created a user and assign him that group.
3. I have created a login page in my website using authentication action
which allows me to login only if I am a CMS user( irrespective of the role
right now).
4. I want a page to be accessible only if I am logged in. Say I have a page
test.html and I want that the page comes after successful login. Otherwise
page remains unaccessible.

Can anybody please suggest me how to achieve this?

--
Regards
Sac