Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Peter Lynch <pe...@mindspring.com> on 2002/04/18 06:53:21 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-2/src/java/org/apache/turbine/modules/actions/sessionvalidator DefaultSessionValidator.java SessionValidator.java TemplateSecureSessionValidator.java TemplateSessionValidator.java

I am inspired all of a sudden to try to move to 2.2 HEAD.
And I thought my "lengthy rationale" was going to go to waste :-)

Thanks everyone!

-Peter