Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/12 22:32:15 UTC

Short news video about Apache OpenOffice

Hi all

I've done a short news video about our project. Just want to inform you.
https://youtu.be/9P-Hww7K-eQ

Feel free to give me feedback. Of course you can share it if you want ;-)

Regards, Raphael

--
Mein Blog: https://raphaelbircher.blogspot.ch

Re: Short news video about Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

Am .02.2017, 09:11 Uhr, schrieb Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>:

> Hello,
>
>> From: Raphael Bircher [mailto:rbircherapache@gmail.com]
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I've done a short news video about our project. Just want to
>> inform you.
>> https://youtu.be/9P-Hww7K-eQ
>>
>> Feel free to give me feedback.
>
> I like it, but your Swiss English is a little bit original ;-)
>
>> Of course you can share it if you want ;-)
>
> If it is not so much work, create a German version and we can link it on
> http://www.openoffice.org/de/.

And here it is... the German video https://youtu.be/7VtRaN7JccU

Feel free to share it. Thanks!

Regards, Raphael

Posted by Peter Kovacs <le...@gmail.com>.
Good Job Raphael.

Thumbs up! :-)

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jörg

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
Hello,

> From: Raphael Bircher [mailto:rbircherapache@gmail.com]

> Hi all
>
> I've done a short news video about our project. Just want to
> inform you.
> https://youtu.be/9P-Hww7K-eQ
>
> Feel free to give me feedback.

I like it, but your Swiss English is a little bit original ;-)

> Of course you can share it if you want ;-)

If it is not so much work, create a German version and we can link it on
http://www.openoffice.org/de/.

greetings,
Jörg

Re: Short news video about Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Raphael,

It is already visible in our official YouTube channel, because I added
your playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VAaY4mqQVhNe8j7fZCEfw

Strange to see myself stare from the screen... ;-)

Regards, Matthias