Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Murali Reddy <Mu...@citrix.com> on 2014/03/11 15:59:02 UTC

[MERGE] region level VPC

I would like to merger region level VPC feature targeted for 4.4 in to
master. Feature has been proposed [1] on dev list, and FS [2] was reviewed
on the list as well. Development is done on branch 'regionvpc' [3]. Branch
is rebased to latest master head. Integration test were added for region
level VPC functionality[4]

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-dev/201312.mbox/%3CCED7
F945.54316%25murali.reddy@citrix.com%3E
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Region+level+VPC+and
+guest+network+spanning+multiple+zones
[3]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/
heads/regionvpc
[4]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=blob_plain;f=tes
t/integration/component/test_region_vpc.py;hb=bec24cc29a6badd7f259cebcbd063
e5f79e87569

Re: [MERGE] region level VPC

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl>.
Murali,

Did you use findbugs to scan for additional findings on your branch? If not could you do this, so there will be no build failures after we merge this branch?

Cheers,

Hugo