Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2021/04/11 01:30:03 UTC

[DISCUSS] Q2 2021 Flagon Podling Report

Hi All,

Just a few days until the report needs to be signed. Please feel free to review and comment here if there are any obvious issues.

Report can be found here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/April2021#flagon <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/April2021#flagon>

MENTORS—please check this one out. If all goes well, I think this report may be our last podling report. Will need your signature ASAP.

Josh

Re: [DISCUSS] Q2 2021 Flagon Podling Report

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joshua,

Thanks for filling it. I've signed it off and wrote my comments to the
other email thread.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI