Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/08 17:19:59 UTC

Site now includes Tobago and ADF Faces

The future site has been tweaked to include a mention of Tobago and
ADF Faces.  I took most of the wording from the incubator proposals.
People should look it over and let a committer know if changes need to
be made.

As usual you can build the site using maven.  Eventually the changes
should also replicate to the site experimentation area.[1]  We'll try
to roll the site out as the official MyFaces site this weekend.

Sean

[1] http://people.apache.org/~schof/myfaces.apache.org/.

Re: Site now includes Tobago and ADF Faces

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
This is a good start.  I will add this and some more wording shortly.

Thanks,

Sean

Posted by ch...@gmail.com.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Fixed.  Apparently you needed the trailing slash.

Sean

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Should say February 7, 2006.  Fixing now ...

Sean

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Right 2.0.1.  Fixing now ...

Sean