Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Yanko, Curtis" <cu...@uhc.com> on 2009/04/06 16:19:23 UTC

IBM WSEJBDeploy

 As we embark on this little endeavor I wanted to see if anyone had some
input or experience in this area. We use Artifactory as an internal repo
and are trying to support WAS 5.1 & 6 apps.

I found the Peter Pilgrim article (
http://www.jroller.com/peter_pilgrim/entry/battling_with_maven_2_integra
ting ) but the 2006 date makes me wonder if someone hasn't improved on
this since then. I can't say that I've seen a EJB plugin with WAS
support in it so is the Peter Pilgrim approach still the way to go?

Curtis Yanko
Application & Developer Infrastructure Services
Source->Build->Deploy