Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2008/10/01 18:16:08 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release webconsole 1.2.0

+1

The NOTICE file should list OSGi under "includes" and "uses", since it
does embed the OBR interface files into the JAR file.

-> richard

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,

Richard S. Hall schrieb:
> +1
>
> The NOTICE file should list OSGi under "includes" and "uses", since it
> does embed the OBR interface files into the JAR file.

Will fix this [1] for the next release, which will probably be coming
soon due to FELIX-752.

Regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-767