Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/25 07:46:18 UTC

[OT] xml - rpc download

Hi ,

I am not from java world and i need to try the Ofbiz rpc example

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Using+XMLRPC+as+an+alternative+to+SOAP

However the java client for XML RPC is not available
can anyone suggest where can it be downloaded from ?

the download link in

https://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/download.html

leads to 404

regds