Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com> on 2001/01/23 23:37:06 UTC

Bug 823

Georg,

I tried duplicating this problem
(http://znutar.cortexity.com/BugRatViewer/ShowReport/823) with the latest
version of Tomcat and it seems to work fine.  The only thing I noticed in
your bug report is that you don't include the servlet-class tag from your
web.xml file.  Since your using periods in the servlet name and url pattern
and this the Java package name separator I wonder if you might have
something mis-configured.  Without seeing the rest of your web.xml I really
can't tell.

Anyway, I tried several combinations of servlet-names, url-patterns with and
without periods and path info worked correctly in all cases.  If you can
provide any additional information that would be helpful.

Marc Saegesser