Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Miguel Costa <mi...@telecom.pt> on 2012/08/10 11:47:44 UTC

NodeManager too many connections

Hi,

NodeManager opens too much connections between the servers even if it
isn't any yarn process running.

This will kill Hdfs because of the open connections even if we change
the number of possible opened connections.

We already changed the netty jar to the final version but this continues
to happen.

We are using the latest beta Cloudera version.

What can we do, so that this process doesn't happen?

Thanks,

Miguel

Re: NodeManager too many connections

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Miguel,

Unsure why this needs to be on the HBase lists. I've moved it to
cdh-users@ since you're using that and it may be specific to that
version.

Can you send across a jstack of your NodeManager?

--
Harsh J