Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by "Speelmon, Lance Day" <la...@indiana.edu> on 2010/03/26 17:26:18 UTC

setting configMgr values on a clean startup - newbie question

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but I could not find an answer in the docs or the list archives.  Sakai has a configuration that I need to supply some values at startup (i.e. with a clean repo).

The PID is: org.sakaiproject.nakamura.proxy.TrustedLoginTokenProxyPreProcessor
and I have two values I need to set: sharedSecret & port.

I have tried placing this line in sling.home/sling.properties with no success:
org.sakaiproject.nakamura.proxy.TrustedLoginTokenProxyPreProcessor.port=8080

I assume that I do not want to monkey with sling.home/config/org/sakaiproject/nakamura/proxy/TrustedLoginTokenProxyPreProcessor.config?

Could you please give me a pointer as to how to get these two values populated on a clean start?  Thanks!  Lance

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist