Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Ro...@ingres.com> on 2011/07/21 00:45:57 UTC

Anybody know....

.... Why the contents of "site/trunk/www/faq.xml" doesn't match
"site/trunk/deploy/faq.html"?  Specifically there is a link to a
Belorusian translation of the FAQ page in the .xml file that is not
there in the .html.  I corrected a typo in the .xml file yesterday that
was causing a build error due to bad UTF-8 encoding in that file.  Maybe
this has something to do with it??

Are there any other .xml files that don't match their generated .html
files?

Thanks.

Roger Whitcomb

Architect, Engineering

Ingres Corporation

roger.whitcomb@ingres.com <ma...@ingres.com>

PHONE +1 650.587.5596

FAX +1 650.587.5550

www.ingres.com <http://www.ingres.com/>

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
recipient named above. It may contain confidential, proprietary, or
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
delete the original transmission and all copies from your system.

Re: Anybody know....

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
The site probably hasn't been rebuilt since that link was added but I'm not sure. Todd is the most knowledgable about site deployment issues.

Re: Anybody know....

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.