Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 08:31:05 UTC

Request spending over 60seconds in ServiceInvokerInterceptor

Hi guys,

I discovered that sometimes requests sent to my cxf endpoint spends over
60seconds, infact sometimes as much as 4minutes inside
ServiceInvokerInterceptor:handleMessage:run.

What could be causing this?

Re: Request spending over 60seconds in ServiceInvokerInterceptor

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 05/11/13 07:31, Lekkie wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I discovered that sometimes requests sent to my cxf endpoint spends over
> 60seconds, infact sometimes as much as 4minutes inside
> ServiceInvokerInterceptor:handleMessage:run.
>
> What could be causing this?

May be the thread pool is not coping with the load and its capacity
needs to be increased ? Not sure really, just an idea...

Cheers, Sergey

Re: Request spending over 60seconds in ServiceInvokerInterceptor

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Nov 5, 2013, at 8:31 AM, Lekkie <le...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I discovered that sometimes requests sent to my cxf endpoint spends over
> 60seconds, infact sometimes as much as 4minutes inside
> ServiceInvokerInterceptor:handleMessage:run.
>
> What could be causing this?

That would most likely be in your business logic.   The run method there is pretty much using reflection to call into your service object.  Thus, if your service is slow for whatever reason, that would definitely cause this.

--
Daniel Kulp