Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org> on 2016/08/11 08:00:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Flink 1.1.1 Released

The Flink PMC is pleased to announce the availability of Flink 1.1.1.

The Maven artifacts published on Maven central for the previous 1.1.0
version had a Hadoop dependency issue. No Hadoop 1 specific version
(with version 1.1.0-hadoop1) was deployed and the 1.1.0 artifacts have
a dependency on Hadoop 1 instead of Hadoop 2.

This was fixed with this version and we highly recommend to update all
Flink dependencies to version '1.1.1'. We are sorry for the
inconvenience this might have caused.

The release announcement:
http://flink.apache.org/news/2016/08/11/release-1.1.1.html

Release binaries: