Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shashank Dixit <Sh...@datamatics.com> on 2003/06/30 10:33:29 UTC

About Value Object

      Hello All

      I am designing a framework using struts which involvs support for EJB too. I got one prob of sending value objects to app servr and taking it back. I am creating value objects from FORM beans and then sending it to AppServer. Then after EJB call and whatever is the business logic, The App Server returns another value object which is a RESULT OBJECT.
      Should this RESULT OBJECT is to be set in request?
      Where is the place for it?
      If I want to retrieve value in JSP page in Html FORM then What is I create RESULT OBJECT as a part of FORM beans.???? Can anybody suggest something on this.

      Thanks in advance
      Shashank

Re: About Value Object

Posted by Gemes Tibor <ti...@i-trade.hu>.
Shashank Dixit írta:

>      Hello All
>
>      I am designing a framework using struts which involvs support for EJB too. I got one prob of sending value objects to app servr and taking it back. I am creating value objects from FORM beans and then sending it to AppServer. Then after EJB call and whatever is the business logic, The App Server returns another value object which is a RESULT OBJECT.
>      Should this RESULT OBJECT is to be set in request?
>      Where is the place for it?
>      If I want to retrieve value in JSP page in Html FORM then What is I create RESULT OBJECT as a part of FORM beans.???? Can anybody suggest something on this.

Check xdoclet.sf.net.
You'd better start from the ejb, and generate the formbean instead.

Tib