Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com> on 2004/06/02 17:08:59 UTC

Re: NO IDEA SHARED FORMULA EXP PTG

you're receiving that message because excel compressed a formula into
what is known as a shared formula.  i just made it possible to
write/read shared formula records in 2.x since my project at the time
only needed that much.

we have a patch in there to convert shared formulas into regular
formulas waiting to get backported (jason wrote it for 3.x).