Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/22 09:41:00 UTC

[VOTE] The first HBase 2.2.5 release candidate (RC0) is available

Please vote on this release candidate (RC) for Apache HBase 2.2.5.

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HBase 2.2.5

The tag to be voted on is 2.2.5RC0. The release files, including
signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.5RC0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1392

Signatures used for HBase RCs can be found in this file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

The list of bug fixes going into 2.2.5 can be found in included
CHANGES.md and RELEASENOTES.md available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.5RC0/CHANGES.md
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.5RC0/RELEASENOTES.md

A detailed source and binary compatibility report for this release is
available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.5RC0/api_compare_2.2.5RC0_to_2.2.4.html
NOTICE: There are some incompatibility changes for RemoteHTable and
RemoteAdmin interface. They are test only and marked to private now.
See HBASE-24115 for more details.

To learn more about Apache HBase, please see http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Guanghao Zhang

Re: [VOTE] The first HBase 2.2.5 release candidate (RC0) is available

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
With 3 binding +1s, the vote passes. Let me push out the release.

Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月26日周二 下午2:59写道:

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.