Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Oliver Wiemer <o....@audiovisuellemedien.de> on 2013/02/07 11:35:37 UTC

Flex 4.9.0 installer

Hi @all,

i wont to install the sdk with the installer.
I can't find any button to confirm the agreements.

--------------
The Apache License V2 applies to the Apache Flex SDK.  Do you want to
install the Apache Flex SDK.
--------------

and so on.

the button to install never will be active.
where is the trick?

best regard
Olli

Re: Flex 4.9.0 installer