Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 21:18:17 UTC

Re: Software Grant Status and Code Migration?

Hi guys,

I see that we have lots of discussion on the Incubator forum as well about how to do the software grant for TinkerPop.

Apologies if I'm coming off as pushy, just wondering if there is a "here is what you do"-conclusion? I will do the leg work to get all the ducks in a row, just need to know what that leg work is.

Thanks you everyone -- I really appreciate your time with this,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hello,