Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carlos Chávez <cc...@agssa.net> on 2004/11/30 23:57:55 UTC

Re: How do you submit repeater values to an ESQL Query Page? (through HTML)

Jonathan_Leaders@sil.org Escribio :-)
> I have an HTML form that has a variable amount of fields. Because the
> number of fields (and thus their field names) are unknown at submission,
> how can I write an XSP page that will take the dynamic content? (The
> dynamic content however, is deducible, either by DOM tree, or local
> javascript variables) And the field names are standardized (e.g. "input1",
> "input2", "input3" etc. to and unknown n)

 Hi Jonathan.

 you can create several input field with the same name: for example "name"
 and you can create a array over that input field :
String[ ] strName = <xsp-request:get-parameter-values name="name"
as="array"/>

 later you can iterate over the elements of array.

 Cheers.

--
Carlos Chávez