Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Girish Vasmatkar <gi...@mattea.io> on 2020/03/23 06:06:32 UTC

graphiql support for GraphQL implementation

Hi All

I've been following GraphQL implementation for Unomi and was wondering if
it was a good idea to embed "*graphiql" *for a better schema rendering
experience?

So far, I have not seen it being implemented and if the community agrees to
have it, I would like to propose we try to implement graphiql support.
Please let me know what others think and subsequently I will try to work on
it.

Best,
Girish

Re: graphiql support for GraphQL implementation

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Hi Girish,

Thanks a lot. If you have any questions about Karaf you can ask them here,
on the Karaf mailing list or in the Apache Slack channels #karaf and #unomi.

Regards,
  Serge...
Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder
T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE | LINKEDIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergehuber> | TWITTER
<https://twitter.com/sergehuber> | VCARD
<http://www.jahia.com/vcard/HuberSerge.vcf>

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY <http://www.jahia.com/> to evaluate, get trained and
to discover why Jahia is a leading User Experience Platform (UXP) for
Digital Transformation.

Posted by Girish Vasmatkar <gi...@mattea.io>.

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.

Posted by Girish Vasmatkar <gi...@mattea.io>.