Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com> on 2010/02/01 19:08:08 UTC

wicket-stuff wiki access

I'd like to add some documentation and handy links for folks on the wicketstuff project I just added: wicket-html5.  I'm getting the following error attempting to signup:

The following error(s) occurred:
This installation of Confluence is not licensed to add any more users. Please contact the site administrators for more information.

I have a JIRA account on wicketstuff, but that doesn't work with confluence apparently.

Let me know, thanks!

To our success!

Mystic Coders, LLC | Code Magic | www.mysticcoders.com

ANDREW LOMBARDI | andrew@mysticcoders.com
2321 E 4th St. Ste C-128, Santa Ana CA 92705
ofc: 714-816-4488
fax: 714-782-6024
cell: 714-697-8046
linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlombardi
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kinabalu

Eco-Tip: Printing e-mails is usually a waste.

This message is for the named person's use only. You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
 disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.

Re: wicket-stuff wiki access

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Martijn theres over 500 users in there, and it does take a while to remove
just one. What about removing the complete userbase? And let people register
again, I know its annoying but easier..

Re: wicket-stuff wiki access

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: wicket-stuff wiki access