Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> on 2015/11/04 15:35:17 UTC

[DISCUSS] Zeppelin-0.5.5-incubating release and next release

Hi folks,

Release 0.5.5 was tracked by
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-311,
and finally branch-0.5.5 is created (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-369)
and release candidate is created from it
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/zeppelin/.

Please take a look. If there're no critical problem, I'd suggest move on to
vote process.

There're a lot of really nice features and improvements expected to merge
soon. So i also suggest having following release immediately after those
nice features are ready, I think this can be 0.5.6-incubating release.

What do you think?

Thanks,
moon

Re: [DISCUSS] Zeppelin-0.5.5-incubating release and next release

Posted by Anthony Corbacho <an...@apache.org>.
+1
A lot of ppl are waiting for this release

Posted by Mina Lee <mi...@nflabs.com>.

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
+1 for moving to vote

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <ab...@nflabs.com>.
Great stuff, thank you Moon for excellent (as usual) release management!

+1 for moving to a vote

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 11:35 PM, moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Release 0.5.5 was tracked by
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-311,
> and finally branch-0.5.5 is created (
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-369)
> and release candidate is created from it
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/zeppelin/.
>
> Please take a look. If there're no critical problem, I'd suggest move on to
> vote process.
>
> There're a lot of really nice features and improvements expected to merge
> soon. So i also suggest having following release immediately after those
> nice features are ready, I think this can be 0.5.6-incubating release.
>
> What do you think?
>

> Thanks,
> moon

Kind regards,