Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Qbyte Consulting <qb...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/01 14:01:17 UTC

Tapestry 5.3.6 not recognising named queries

Hi,

I have a Maven dependency tree like this:
Entity Classes
DAO Layer
DAO Consumer (Tynamo resteasy layer)

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: NamedQuery of name:
EUser.findByUsername not found.

In my consumer project everything runs, I can see the entity classes
registering in JPA and my DAO is wired up, but somehow the named queries
aren't available. Any ideas why?

I thought if I referenced the Entity Classes dependency directly in my
consumer layer that it may help because if I access the Entity Classes as a
direct dependency they work.

John

[EL Config]: metadata: 2016-08-01
14:51:09.96--ServerSession(27246127)--Thread(Thread[main,5,main])--The
alias name for the entity class [class EUser] is being defaulted to: EUser.

Re: Tapestry 5.3.6 not recognising named queries

Posted by Jay Ginete <ki...@gmail.com>.
Assuming your using JPA, is the Entity class explicitly mapped in the
persistence.xml? I've had a problem similar to this is if just do a package
mapping instead of explicitly mapping each class.

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 10:01 PM, Qbyte Consulting <qbyteconsulting@gmail.com

--

[image: Jay Ginete on about.me]

Jay Ginete