Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by anbernas <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/10 19:45:01 UTC

Re: Error transfering file

I am having the exact same problem. When I copy and paste the link into the
web browser I get:

Error 404 Not Found

Resource in error:
http://trn-esv1:8080/archiva/repository/xml-security/xmlsec/1.3.0/xmlsec-1.3.0.pom/xml-security/xmlsec/1.3.0/xmlsec-1.3.0.pom

Exception details:

it.could.webdav.DAVException: Not found
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.webdav.simple.ReplacementGetMethod.process(ReplacementGetMethod.java:92)
	at it.could.webdav.DAVProcessor.process(DAVProcessor.java:79)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.webdav.simple.SimpleDavServerComponent.process(SimpleDavServerComponent.java:152)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.web.repository.ProxiedDavServer.process(ProxiedDavServer.java:138)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.webdav.servlet.multiplexed.MultiplexedWebDavServlet.service(MultiplexedWebDavServlet.java:119)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:428)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:830)
	at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:189)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
	at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:39)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
	at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:88)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:471)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:568)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:633)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:816)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:982)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:833)
	at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:244)
	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)
	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)
any ideas? (besides manually creating the pom.xml file :) )

Regards
AB