Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Allwicher, Klaus" <Kl...@nuance.com> on 2005/11/25 12:51:27 UTC

RE: Recovering the return code from the called build.xml into the calling build.xml

Maybe, I don't understand the problem right, but why don't you assign the
return code to another property ??

E.g.
<macrodef name="test-exec">
	<attribute name="module-1"/>
	<attribute name="return"/>
<sequential>
	<echo message="Test du module @{module-1} (lancement target
run-test)" />
	<ant dir="${revue.dir}/@{module-1}" target="run-test"/>
	<antcallback return="run-test.result"/>
	<echo message="Status of task run-test is ${run-test.result}" />
	<var name="@{return}" value="${run-test.result}" />
</sequential>
</macrodef>