Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by SiN <si...@metamacro.com> on 2001/04/03 03:32:19 UTC

Dazed and confused.

Hi,

	I d/l turbine a few days ago, seems like the kind of thing I was looking for. But I cannot find much documentation on
how to get started coding, I mean a "first app tutorial" kind of thing. I'm not much of a server side programmer, but I've done some
stuff with Dynamo. I want to use Turbine for a pet project of mine, but I don't know where to get started. If any one could please
point me to some step-by-step tutorial or a simple web application that uses turbine and can be downloaded, it would be of great
help.

TIA,
zilog

Re: Dazed and confused.

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 4/2/01 6:32 PM, "SiN" <si...@metamacro.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I d/l turbine a few days ago, seems like the kind of thing I was looking for.
> But I cannot find much documentation on
> how to get started coding, I mean a "first app tutorial" kind of thing. I'm
> not much of a server side programmer, but I've done some
> stuff with Dynamo. I want to use Turbine for a pet project of mine, but I
> don't know where to get started. If any one could please
> point me to some step-by-step tutorial or a simple web application that uses
> turbine and can be downloaded, it would be of great
> help.
>
> TIA,
> zilog

Use the TDK.