Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by 即刻出发 <ca...@foxmail.com> on 2016/04/08 10:41:17 UTC

this is my bug

do you know my app run on iphone5/5s is no full screen?and i change zhe launchimage bu did not discover,why?
i want to know what the www file folder outside is used for.
i am developing a ios project and enbared html code
thank you!

Re: this is my bug

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
This is the cordova development list, used to talk about the cordova
project, not to ask questions or post problems while using it.
You should ask on stack overflow, the phonegap google group or the cordova
slack.

If you think that you have found a bug then report it on
http://issues.cordova.io

But I don't think this is a bug, you probably are missing the iPhone 5
splash screen, you didn't configure it correctly on the config.xml or it
doesn't have the required size, so if you ask on any of the places I told
you, don't forget to add that information and provide your config.xml