Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2010/05/10 16:56:24 UTC

quick ship entire order

Hai,

Error: Error trying to begin transaction, could not process method: The
current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction
and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service
[createAcctgTransAndEntries] threw an unexpected
exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following
required parameter is missing: [OUT]
[createAcctgTransAndEntries.acctgTransId] (The following required parameter
is missing: [OUT] [createAcctgTransAndEntries.acctgTransId])   calling
service updateShipment in createShipmentForFacilityAndShipGroup

This is what i got when I click "quick Ship Entire Order" in sales
order.Could any one help me?

Thanks
selvakumar

Re: quick ship entire order

Posted by Abhishake Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Check the entity PartyAcctgPreference whether it contains entries of every
store.

Regards,
Abhishake